Questions and answers

Question: How to get my wife a visa if I have a work visa?

So me and my wife are Americans. We want to go to Japan. I will have a work visa to teach English there. She doesn't have her bachelors degree yet so she can't legally get a visa for work.

Is there a kind of visa for people who follow their spouse to countries they work at? What is that visa called and how do I get it?

Overall goal is for her to come with me with some kind of visa.


Add your answer

A–Z index