Questions and answers

Question: How can I get a form I-551?

I want to join the USMC but before I can talk to a recruiter or start any process of joining I must be a legal resident. I am currently living in Mexico and I have Mexican citizenship. I'm 19 years old and I am hell bent in joining the US military.
I'm thinking I will have to take a job states side before I can join.
I want to know what options are available for me.
I have my studies up until highschool only.

Add your answer

A–Z index