Questions and answers

Question: College info?

I moved from my country to the united states three years ago, I'm already a formal resident and I will be getting my passport soon. I was wondering, in my country I'm a lawyer i studied the 8 years of the career, what it means i have my doctorate; i want to know if there's a way i could make my diplomas able in the united states or if i have to do the career again, are there scholarships for FIU online?

Add your answer

A–Z index