Questions and answers

Question: I hold a Leave to Enter valid for 5 years can I apply for Citizenship after 3 years?

Hi, I hold a UK residency permit with Spouse/Partner ''Leave to Enter'' (is that Indefinite Leave to Enter coz it doesnt state Indefinite, just Leave to Enter) valid for 5 years, I am married to a British National. They say I can apply for Citizenship after 3 years residing in the UK, some say I need to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. I am confuse. Please give some advice. Thanks in advance.

Add your answer

A–Z index