Questions and answers

Question: When i was entered in USA as non immigrant. i was already 26 years old, so i did not have to register for selective service.?

Now i am a USA citizen. I will request Request for Status Information but i do not have anything to send them when i was entered in USA i was already above 26 yearrs old.which shows(I-9, passport, etc) i was above 26. any idea what can i do? thanks. by the way i checked with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) with my old passport but it did not pull up my i-94

Add your answer

A–Z index