Questions and answers

Question: Is it possible to obtain visa that allows me to live in USA, but work in Mexico? And if, what type is it? I m a resident of Czech Republic.?

Whole process of living in USA and moving to Mexico daily to work there would take 3 years. Thanks for answers

bb0 answers 16 July 2016 19:40

pls tell me ser how possible in usa ...? and job search and live in home use

Md.Shamsujjaman0 answers 6 November 2016 16:31

i am bangladeshi.but I agree to live in usa & and work for usa.

I am work for usa

Add your answer

A–Z index