Questions and answers

Question: I hv b1b2 visa n I m Indian I come here wid my husband for visit n I m pregnant it s been 4 month is it possible to get PR ?

Please reply me thanks

chicken stripper0 answers 7 September 2016 21:57

u come wid da baby n take it to a construction site. pore some concreet over the baby n make a nice statyoo to take bak to india

Luke Edwards0 answers 5 January 2017 21:19

anything iz possible if u tri

Add your answer

A–Z index