Questions and answers

Question: Moving Country's then coming back?

Okay, I warn you now this might be a stupid question..

I'm a US citizen now I have always been but what if I moved to Japan and became a citizen there and then I ended up wanting to come back to the US. Would I just be able to move back to the US easy peezy or would I have to take the whole test that I heard some people have to take to become a citizen of the US?..

I'm just really curious...

I hope I explained it well..

Thanks in advance.


Add your answer

A–Z index